Photography pricing calculator | The Business Buddy - LSP Photography Business Calculator For Portrait Photographers [GBP Microsoft Excel Edition]Regular price £29.00 Sale price £12.00
The LSP Business Buddy is a powerful spreadsheet calculator for portrait and session photographers that converts your figures into real-time business goals.
*For use with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets*
This is the year you get on top of everything and turn your photography into a profitable brand!
The Business Buddy can only help you if you are willing to put the time into entering your figures. Be realistic and don't be afraid of your goals; there is no shame in earning a fabulous living doing something you love and providing an incredible service to your clients! It is so easy to ignore the business side of things, especially where money is concerned. You owe it to yourself and your clients to have a smooth-running business model.
To use the Business Buddy in Google Sheets go here: https://www.google.co.uk/sheets/about/ (though the calculator will not run as smoothly, it is at its best with all features working in Excel)
How to use the LSP Business Buddy
- Page 1 > YOUR BUSINESS IN OVERVIEW: This is where the results are calculated for you.
- Page 2 > MONTHLY EXPENSES: Please be as accurate as you can. This may take you some time but my gosh it's worth it.
- Page 3 > WORKING HOURS: Enter the hours you work/aim to work per month, per session.
- Page 4 > DESIRED INCOME: How much would you like to earn per month after expenses?
- Page 4 > TAX: If you pay tax, add the percentage here (I can only work out a rough figure for you, bear in mind your product costs may be tax deductible as well as other outgoings. VAT/MOSS and other taxes are not calculated in the LSP BB.
- Page 5 > SESSION FEES: Enter the relevant information in the boxes that apply to you. You can rename the gray title boxes if needed.
- Page 6 > YOUR CURRENT PRICES: If you do packages, add the info into the package boxes. Only type in the white boxes that apply to your business and change the titles if needed.
- Page 6 > Products: Rename as required, start with the smallest products you do and work your way down the list adding any products you do (or perhaps would like to add for future clients).